MS Access : Computer Awareness Questions & Answers
Question : Which of the following is not a type of MS Access databaseobject?
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option C.
More Questions on Microsoft Access (MS Access)
- In which method we don't need to specify the field type and size while creating a new Table?
- The size of yes/no field is always ________
- The size of a field with number data type can not be _____
- How can you edit a relationship already established between two tables?
- What does the show check box in query design window indicate ?