MS Access : Computer Awareness Questions & Answers
Question : In which method we don't need to specify the field type and size while creating a new Table?
While using Wizard
CreateTable By Entering Data
All of Above
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option C.
More Questions on Microsoft Access (MS Access)
- The size of yes/no field is always ________
- The size of a field with number data type can not be _____
- How can you edit a relationship already established between two tables?
- What does the show check box in query design window indicate ?
- Which of the following option creates a Drop Down List of values ?