CDP : Teaching Aptitude Questions & Answers
Question : Toy age refers to
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option A.
Early childhood refers to the age between 18 months to 3 years. Toys helps a child to develop more control on his / her body parts and the baby also acquire new skills by using appropriate toys for specific age.
More Questions on Child Development & Pedagogy (CDP)
- Which of the following statement is not appropriate to motivation as a process
- A child writes with his / her left hand and is comfortable doing things with it, she / he should be -
- Which of the following is NOT a sign of 'being gifted' ?
- Language of word is not necessary for
- Which indicates the change in the quality or character of a child?