CDP : Teaching Aptitude Questions & Answers
Question : Which of the following statement is not appropriate to motivation as a process
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option D.
More Questions on Child Development & Pedagogy (CDP)
- A child writes with his / her left hand and is comfortable doing things with it, she / he should be -
- Which of the following is NOT a sign of 'being gifted' ?
- Language of word is not necessary for
- Which indicates the change in the quality or character of a child?
- Single factor theory of intelligence was given by _________