MS Excel : Computer Awareness Questions & Answers
Question : Which functionin Excel tells how many numeric entries are there ?
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option B.
More Questions on Microsoft Excel
- A features that displays only the data in column (s) according to specified criteria
- Statistical calculations and preparation of tables and graphs can be done using
- What type of chart will you use to compare performance of two employees in the year 2016 ?
- Which one is not a Function in MS Excel ?
- Functions in MS Excel must begin with ___