C++ Coding : Programming Concept Questions & Answers
Question : ______ function is used to allocate space for array in memory.
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option D.
More Questions on C++ Programming Language
- A ponter pointing to a variable that is not initialized is called ____
- Default constructor has ____ arguments.
- A class whos objects can not be created is known as _____
- Which class allows only one object to be created.
- Reusability of code in C++ is achieved through ____