Java : Programming Concept Questions & Answers
Question : What is byte code in Java?
Code generated by a Java compiler
Code generated by a Java Virtual Machine
Name of Java source code file
Block of code written inside a class
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option A.
More Questions on Java Programming
- Which of the following are not Java keywords ?
- Which of these have highest precedence?
- Which of these is returned by operator '&' ?
- Data type long literals are appended by _____
- Which variables are created when an object is created with the use of the keyword 'new' and destroyed when the object is destroyed?