CSS / CSS3 : Web Designing Questions & Answers
Question : If we don't want to allow a floating div to the left side of an element, which css property will we use ?
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option B.
More Questions on CSS - Cascading Style Sheets
- Suppose we want to arragnge five nos. of DIVs so that DIV4 is placed above DIV1. Now, which css property will we use to control the order of stack?
- Can we align a Block element by setting the left and right margins ?
- If we want to wrap a block of text around an image, which css property will we use ?
- Can we define the text direction via css property ?
- Is it possible to declare font-weight, font-face & font-size by using ONLY ONE css propery ?