C Program : Programming Concept Questions & Answers
Question : A pointer pointing to a memory location of the variable even after deletion of the variable is known as _____
Answer / Explanation
Correct Answer is : Option B.
More Questions on C Programming Language
- An uninitialized pointer in C is called ___
- A pointer that is pointing to NOTHING is called ____
- Who is known as the father of C Language ?
- C Language was developed in the year ____
- Which one is not a reserve keyword in C Language?